Monday, November 26, 2007

Technical Support


Have you ever experienced something that completely knocks out your PC that you desperately needed a tech to help you sort out your tech problem? If so, have you tried asking for remote assistance to help you get on with your PC life?
Well, am going through this right now. I have been with one technician for an hour then we got cut off. Bingo! Start over with another one. Yikes! I wonder if this wonder boy from India would do it right this time.

Last July, I went online at DELL's tech support and found it to be amusing, educational and not to forget, interesting. The tech guy was excellent. My audio was lost in my PC and he took over the control of it by remote, in NY! I saw how the arrows moved in my browser under his spell! He opened files so fast, it's like watching an animation in my nown PC! Then, he installed the audio software and that instant, it was done. Just like that!

Tonite, it's nothing easy. I have been online using husband's back up PC for more than 2 hours now and none of the two tech asistants were able to help me. Before I knew it, the session ended. Crap!

Will see how it goes. I am going to try it the third time around and then I'd call if needed. Otherwise, I'd raise hell if nothing goes through tonite. It is now 1 AM for crying out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: