Friday, November 23, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

We have a lot to be thankful for- a beautiful life, good health, wonderful marriage and being in SFO, the best city to live- at North Beach.

We had a quiet celebration at home. We are both under the weather. I pushed myself to do some marketing at noontime today so we'd have some food on the table this thanksgiving day. We had clams with melted butter, lemon and tabasco, shrimp served the same way, green salad in red wine vinegar and lots of sunflower seeds plus pork barbeque in plain kosher salt. This was served with steamed rice. For dessert, I baked cherry pie. Despite my not feeling well, our dinner was wonderful. We had Chardonnay that blended well with our meal.

Will write more later. It's past midnight after thanksgiving. Just want you all to be abreast from my end. I arrived from MNL last week on Thursday, November 15th. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: