Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Italian Dining The French Style


We are hooked on eating VERY SLOWLY...and we do this now regularly on every meal. We just had minestrone soup and Cable Car Pizza Special for dinner at North Beach. We finished only half of the yield of the whole spiza (size 12" in diameter) and we were full! Normally, we would finish it (regardless of size). But this time, we are good- we ate only half of the yield so we brought the other half here in our hotel room! I had root beer for drinks. Husband had H2O.

For lunch, I had pesto pasta, some oranges and garlic bread (one slice) plus cabbage in olive oil, feta cheese and balsamic vinegar. I had hot tea, cold water and coffee in between meals.


The French way of eating works for us! We are losing weight without difficulties and without us having to feel we are suffering from deprivation of food we love to eat! We eat everything! It is lifestyle change. It is savoring life at its best and enjoying every grain of food we eat. We have come to discipline our mind and body. They synch.

Night! Night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've been trying to comment on your blog but for some reason it didn't work for me until today :) I'm very intrigued by your "French" experience ... I too fall into the "eat a lot fast" trap!

    ReplyDelete

Comment: