Friday, May 25, 2007

Coming Home

Husband has been gone since May 20. He is in Honolulu and will be jetsetting tonight in SFO. However, I won't be meeting him at SFO International Airport because I myself is still cathing up with my sleep pattern after Daisy has gone.
She was heavily jetlagging and was awake until dawn, falling asleep only in the morning and awake at night. Yikes! Anyhow, I hope she catches up with her sleep now that she is in Texas. Mamamia! And now, after 6 days, Little Boy Blue would be home.Wow!

Yesterday, I walked to Notre Dame de Victoires and attended the 5:15 PM Mass. Father Rene and a new priest said the mass. I got a copy of Notre Dame's bulletin and in Father Rene's corner, he thanked me and husband for helping out during the French election that was held in our parish in Notre Dame. We assisted in handing out cold water and cookies to those who came to the poll. The French community and the embassy folks were very grateful to this gesture.

Yesterday after mass, I sauntered along Chinatown and on my way back home, I decided to eat elsewhere and found myself walking through Yee's Restaurant and had Chinese dinner there. It was a tiring day for me as I sent off Daisy to Oakland International Airport yesterday, with us leaving my place at 4:40 AM- yes, that early! By 8 PM, she called me from Houston from her hotel and told me she arrived quite late there, due to cancelation of her flight via Southwest Airline schedule because of a storm in Houston. Anyhow, am glad to hear she is safe and sound.

Meanwhile, my focus would be on Little Boy Blue who needs a lot of TLC tonight (*wink*wink). Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: