Friday, February 16, 2007

How Was Your Valentine?


Well, mine was fine. Just tired, I was- that is. Why? Hm... B coz I did some major spring cleaning the whole day then moi made broiled salmon served with butter and lemon plus steamed broccoli with steamed rice. Served aged wine (BV) as well. After dining, we watched TV. We decided to stay home instead of going out for a date. It was chilly outside and we felt lazy to walk around our neighborhood and be at our favorite jazz joint in North Beach. The wine we had at home was absolutely wonderful. Later, I fell asleep with a happy face; was in fact laughing as I was sipping it over dinner. Haha! You guess it right...I was tipsy! Woke up late at past seven this morning; did the usual routine of my daily activity. Did some sewing and by evening time, cooked clear soup (veggies Thai style- no spicy chili pepper) and baked English scones and made some tea. LBB came home late at around eight tonight. We watched Dr. Phil and Oprah then after a moment, I decided to do this (journal) as soon as LBB stood up and worked on his PC. Ah, surprisingly, this made me wonder why? It's almost 1 AM now-caramba! He's not nocturnal. What happened to his body clock? Ngeek! Anyhow, how was your Valentines? Was it good? Memorable? Romantic? Boring? Well, ours was lovely, relaxing, peaceful and quiet as we liked it done in our style, our way- in the privacy of our home. Wish yours was sparkling, too. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: