Wednesday, April 26, 2006

WEIGHT LOSS IN PROGRESS A'LA "FRENCH WOMEN DON'T GET FAT" TECHNIQUE


13 lbs weight loss in one month!
13 livres 13 libras
perte de poids perda de peso
pérdida de peso

*Click photos to enlarge*


When people grow older, metabolism changes. There are many factors affecting weight gain or weight loss. However, in my case- I just pigged out and stopped working out for the past two years. Whereas for 3 years before I relocated here in the USA, I worked out 3 hours daily, seven times a week. And then I got lazy and became a couch potato. Ouch!



I gained weight but am losing it. Good grief! My weight loss process is gradual. Sometimes I gain a pound or two before my period comes when I get bloated which is normal for any woman my age who is still fertile, hehe. Anyhow, am not pushing myself to lose weight ASAP. I want to look refreshed and slim as before when I was younger so I am just cool about weight loss and taking time to let my body acclimatize to my new life style of eating slowly. Below are some developments, healthwise for me:

1. Life style strategy to lose weight: "FRENCH WOMEN DON'T GET FAT"
2. Target weight: 123 lbs.
3. Previous Weight: 156 lbs.
4. Current Weight: 143 lbs.
5. Food intake: all~ including beef, pork, chicken, fish, veggies fruits, yougart, pies, cakes, chocolates, ice cream, pastries + wine, gin and tonic, margarita, tea, coffee and water. Surprise?
6. Exercise: 1 hour leisure walk (at least 3X a week). I don't do power walking. Not my cup of tea.
7. Approach to eating quantity: Eat in moderation. EAT SLOWLY. It should work for you. It worked for me!
8. Work out routine: when at home and not travelling.
9. Machine: Bowflex and dumb bells (have not done this since March, actually but am still losing weight!)
10. Supplements: Protein drink and zone bar (a.k.a power bar)

NOTE: For details on my weight loss program, read my previous blog last March 2006, go to ARCHIVES and read stuff there. And BTW, I am already taken and married!!! I got a prompt note earlier (from someone from across the globe). Wow! Am flattered but sorry. I am committed to blue-eyed little boy-blue. But thanks for passing by! I appreciate it!











4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete

Comment: