Wednesday, April 26, 2006

COUNTRY/CONTINENT SHARE OF MY BLOG READERS




As of today (29/04/06), 7.28 AM



Click graphics s to enlarge*


Who reads my blog? Where are they from? See *graphics on the left* and *on the right* below.

The stats report is interesting. It has all the details of the ISP (internet service provider) of my readers, IP address, country, city, time span page view, subjects read, out click, entry page, exit page, referrals, continents, etc. So hackers watch out, I can track you down! Why? How is that? Well, because I can expose the hacker's identity! So far, I got none of this problem. However, it is my little ballet dancer niece Nikki who has been a victim of one heartless soul *sigh* So this morning, she prompted me to chat, I thought of giving her some very sound advise on the relevance of having a stats meter (mine is site meter by http://www.sitemeter.com. It surely sets the difference as it gives me the detailed profile of my readers. Good day!

To see it, click way down at the bottom of this blog and you'd see the site meter. Click it and you'd be brought to the site. Sorry, the statistics info is private and for my eyes only. But it should give you a bird's eye view of hi-technology of tracking down the i.d. of my readers.

Magandang umaga (good morning in Filipino)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: