Saturday, June 12, 2021

Life In Transition

THINKING TIME

I haven't slept since last night and it is already the  morning of the next day. Been up and about moving around here in my flat. Do you do this? Like stay awake as if the world is not in slumber at all? It seems quiet but not for me. Right now, I hear the sound wave from the gadgets around me. iPad, Mac, iPhone, PC, printer and many more. I have tinnitus and there are times when it feels like thousands of crickets are blaring their horns inside my ears, echoing their wits like cymbals and timpani because that is what you hear when you suffer from this unbearable disease that no one could see or hear. 
I  am just different, perhaps. I am absolutely made out from a different fiber but I value life and love it.  That is why I am I celebrate it day by day. 

MISSING HIM

Someone is away. Who? Dear husband. My little baby kangaroo! Do you know him? His name starts with the first letter of my maiden name. If you don't know my mother's last name then you won't be able to guess it.

When he is gone, I can't sleep. Therefore, most likely I would fall asleep when he is already on his way back  home. And or come knocking on my door. But by then, I must be dreaming...

OH, THIS BLOG


I know. 

I know...

I know.

I have neglected this again. And? It has been ages since I wrote in here and last year, well... and yes, it was all about baking and cooking. 

I was cloistered here with my husband and like the rest of the world was. 

To survive the nightmare, I baked and cooked. Ate all the poison like carbs and sugar. Gained 35 lbs. It was good and it was bad. The yin and the yang of gluttony and the karma of good appetite makes one unhealthy, ultimately. And yes, it wasn't just me but a multitude of us have been through this, too. Suddenly, we were all baking and cooking at home. That was the impact of being locked down. The pandemic changed us. It hit the world in 2020 and gave us COVID-19 which had us worried us tremendously. We had questions of our existence. Would we live or die?  

VACCINE: TO GET IT OR NOT TO GET IT, THAT IS THE QUESTION

I got my vaccine in late March this year and husband, too though a few weeks ahead of me. Hence, it made us to feel better knowing that our immune system has been boosted with defense to fight off this COVID 19 virus which already has a variant.


I think that I will just write here again next time. Finally my eyes are beginning to get tired and are ready to fall asleep.


Good bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: