Monday, October 15, 2018

Just Hanging Around, Waiting To Be Found


 Bulgaria, August 2018
Gee, is that me, really? Wanting and waiting to be found? Maybe. LOL! Seriously, I am waiting the arrival of my husband who has been gone for the 15th day tomorrow traveling across the USA with his buddy. He left on September 30th and arriving on the October 15th , Monday.  I can’t wait to see this Little Boy and vice versa! We have kept in touch via facetime and text with Apple technology. So it doesn’t really feel like he had gone forever to Never-Neverland!

Well, I don’t have much to write currently since I am just trying to kill the time in front of my PC while resting my feet underneath my office table. I was standing for a long time in the kitchen. It's gets too busy out there when the rhythm gets me!

I just finished baking the "cherry pie" for this guy and prepped the ribs in bourbon sauce for our dinner. You see, we are both on low carb diet for about five years now but for tomorrow's dinner, we will forget that carbs and sugar are not supposed to be good for us but eat them all, haha! What for? Where fore rejoice? We are celebrating our reunion, my dear one's homecoming!

I'll be roasting the ribs in my rotisserie and serving the pie! No wine for the two of us. We have to take care of our hearts. Yeah, old age is here. Better do it right or we go downhill, right? We don't want to do that as we still have our travel plans until the end of 2018 and 2019. We are booked to travel globally.

Ah... Life is too good to be wasting it.

We are old, so we value our time.

Well? This is all for now. But I will try to update a bit more than what I got here in the next few days, ok? Just can't do much these two weeks as I had been indisposed. So there! "Au revoir pour mantenant, d'accord" (Good bye for now, ok? translated from French).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: