Wednesday, August 22, 2018

BIAGGI LUGGAGE IS NOT DURABLE

pizzicatto56

This is my entry in my Instagram Account today:
  • pizzicatto56#biaggi_luggage I used this BRAND NEW BLUE, SIZE LARGE, BIAGGI LUGGAGE on a #vikingrivercruise in Eastern Europe last month. When the cruise porter brought this luggage to my state room, one of the 2 handles was pulled loose at the stitching (where one end of the handle strap was attached to the top of the bag). In the middle of my cruise, I got so stressed dealing with this broken #biaggi_luggage. I hand-stitched it and tucked the broken handle in the front pocket (to stop any further damage) during the duration of my cruise. Check how short is the length of the handle inside. Surely it will break easily! My husband had emailed BIAGGI’s CUSTOMER SERVICE and its CEO, STEPHEN HERSH to no avail. FYI, this is the 2nd instance that a BIAGGI LUGGAGE I own had broken due to its poor product design. The first one was a zipper issue at the bottom of the luggage. Will #biaggi_luggage do something about this or not? And just when you thought that you got the “perfect luggage” for your travel needs and find out it isn’t at all- well then, that’s when the problem begins. This manufacturer doesn’t seem to care about the consumer who thought that warranty coverage works; and that “customer service” is important and integral part of its success or failure, ultimately. 🤔#biaggi_luggage I need answers if you care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: