Saturday, June 09, 2018

Where Were You when this song was number one?




    Extreme
  • I was teaching in Brent Manila.

I was with Joela and Tracey. We were at the mall in Ortigaz. "Galleria." 
We were having dinner. Japanese. Tracey was teaching us on how to eat raw fish, and the art of it. Not realizing that the year after, I will be posted in Japan and would live in Kawasaki and then in Tokyo, later on.

  • Tracey started singing this.  She sang it really well that it left a hallmark in me that last year I was left nostalgic of the years I had with them. Then, I tried remembering the title. I just I couldn't. Days later, out of the blue, it came back to me like the scent of roses.  Just love it, love it,  love it!  Click the link below  if you wish to listen to it.

More Than Words by Extreme (music & lyrics)

 More Than Words in Wikipedia






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: