Monday, March 26, 2018

Caught The Bug

Now that is not good! Wednesday noon last week, I was sick after I had a turkey sandwich at Subway in North Point. I didn't eat the bread just the insides of the meat and veggies. Minutes later, I had to go to my gym to use the loo. Coming home, it was a concerto of coming in and out the toilet to relieve myself due to diarrhea. By night time, it got worse and I vomited thrice, worst experience I had ever as far as I can remember! Felt like my whole stomach was churning upside down. So, it was like that for days and days. I missed the Palm Sunday mass yesterday.

I went to bed. Stayed in bed. Rolled in bed. Slept, woke up and dreamed. Slept again. In that cycle with a chill. My temp was low, too. I had fatigue. When I was getting ready to go to Costco thinking I was out of the woods, I had to back off. I felt so weak. I had to drop dead in bed. I was sick again!

I just started to feel a little better this morning.

But at 5 AM today, husband woke me up and asked for a bowl to catch his version of my stomach flu. OMG! Now, it's his turn. Thrice as well! I hope he gets well soon. So, here we are, getting sick one after the other. Not a great feeling especially since our family from Portland, Oregon was due to arrive this Wednesday. Had to give them a heads up. Then we were told that out grandnephew has the same thing. Duder has been puking while they are on the road. Poor kid!

"Health is wealth." Nothing can beat that. So to you my dear readers, better be careful. Flu is all over the place, stomach flu and food poisoning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: