Saturday, March 17, 2018

Baking Photos at Pizzicatto56 at Instagram

Some people have expressed their interest to check on my baking products. Baking and cooking are my passion. Yes, indeed. However, I don't sell or cater to anyone but myself.

Baking is a hobby that I get to enjoy since I got married 14 years ago. Prior to that, I didn't bake at all as my world revolved around teaching and traveling.

The last time I baked was when I was a college student majoring in piano, getting ready for my piano examination. It was a therapy then, an inspiration now.

During those times- I used to bake macaroons, lemon cakes and banana bread with my sister. We both loved to experiment in my mother's kitchen (we were all living at home then). My father loved to join us, too!

Married life has  inspired me to learn more about arts and crafts, baking and cooking. I paint and taught art and drama apart from music in my previous life. But baking is really something that is very satisfying for me. More so because I am a sweet tooth and my husband as well. So, baking comes handy in our home environment as we get to enjoy my labor of love! I share some of the goodies to my neighbors here in North Beach, especially those with little kids. They love sweets! I make them hyper, I make them happy. LOL! I bake weekly for my church as part of the "hospitality ministry" that husband and I are actively involved with at our French parish,  Notre Dame des Victoires

You can check more on my baking items at Instagram at:
Pizzicatto56










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: