Sunday, January 11, 2009

TODAY, AT THE SAUNA

Bear with me with my gym experience, ok? But this is another entry that I am sure you'd love!

After working-out, husband and moi agreed to meet at the SAUNA this afternoon, to enjoy some heat during this cold winter time. It was nice to have a quick cold shower outside then back again inside the sauna for some change of temperature. At the sauna, I saw husband enjoying his time on the upper level of the seater while this Chinese woman in her 30s was all by herself on the foot of the seater on the extreme right. Husband was on opposite end.

Dressed in her floral bikini top, and sweaty black jogging pants, she was seated on the lower level much closer to where the heater was. As I entered the sauna, I joined them and sat beside husband.

It was nice to be there having just gotten my cold shower outside near the whirpool. Silence was all around us and it was quite comforting. However, after a few seconds, I was surprised to see this Chinese freak who began doing her stretching, bending, panting, and jogging inside the sauna. Didn't she use the gym for these? As this was happening, my cornea was enlarging and my head was spinning in distaste.

Why is she doing this? What is wrong with her? Didn’t she know the etiquette inside the sauna that complete silence is a must because people want some peace and quiet inside it?

To my irritation, I pierced my look upon her then panned my eyes on husband for approval. He motioned with his hands that it was fruitless to say anything. Why? Because this little monster seemed to be enjoying the thrill of a lifetime as would any exhibitionist in town would feel! Okay, so we kept mum for the mean time. Oddly enough, we had a good but quiet laugh, hoping she'd notice our irritation even in the slightest degree. But she did not. From our perspectove, she looked stupid pushing the heater, kicking the wall, stomping at the pavement and clapping her hands, mind you! Jeez, she better just strip off her clothes so we could have a good look of her! She did this performance for a good 5 minutes at a time with an interval of silence momentarily on her part then the cycle moved on and on. Finally, husband and I had it and left hurriedly to be at our individual shower rooms for a quick shower. Later as I was dressing up, this creature came inside the locker room and undressed totally which was fine but what struck me was this: she began putting on the lotion all over her bvody without even showering first! Now can you beat that? She is not only a weirdo but also a slob! When she finally got dressed, she wore again the jogging pants that she did sweat on while at the sauna. Now, imagine if she were your lover or wife, would you sleep with her? Ayayay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: