Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shorty

With the soothing breeze gracing through our haven, husband and I were watching Oprah at noontime today when the phone started ringing. We were in bed enjoying the quiet moment in our surroundings. When the phone rang, I noticed how familiar the ring tone is. When I answered, a sexy angel-sounding lady was on the other end of the line saying, "HELLO, DARLIN.'"

It was JOSIE, calling all the way from Irvine, CA where she lives. She was in her office on a lunch break. She and I were classmates in high school and occasionally, would email each other as needed. Today was quite a surprise!

Josie and I had a brief time speaking on the phone but as always, she has this oozing energy and cool quality that is so refreshing like spark of icy cold pinacolada on a hot summer night. Thanks, JOSIE, your call was one hell of a surprise that never fails to amuse me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: