Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas To One And All!

We will be here in North Beach this Christmas. Last year we were in Manila and Bangkok. This time we will be in San Francisco. BTW, we enrolled at the 24-hour gym at North Point in North Beach a few days ago. We committed ourselves to a change of life style for the best of our well-being. We decided to pay off 3-years in advance our membership fee at the gym so we are obliged and motivated to really work out. Husband and I are both healthy. We got the result of our random blood test months ago and all is normal. However, we are both overweight. Now, that doesn't sound good. So we started a new diet and exercise program as designed by each of our personal trainor at the gym.

Today, I met mine at 3 PM who is a Chinese American man in his 20s. He is very fit, good looking, tall, and a wonderful man to speak with. He did an inventory of my health record; assessed and recorded my body measurements (arms, neck, calves, thighs, breast, hips and waist); asked questions pertaining to my diet program prior to my enrollment at the gym. Then, he registered me to APEX nutrition program that the gym advocates.

Later, he advised that I do 45-minute cardio vascular exercise AFTER I did a 30-minute weight lifting routine. He corrected and mentioned to me that I SHOULD NOT START WITH A CARDIO VASCULAR EXERCISE before I do the weights.

To retain my muscle he said, I should do the cardio vascular exercise AFTER my weights routine is over. This way, I get to lose the weight plus the body fat as well. With all his interesting know-how on health and nutrition, still- I was not able to work out since I had an appointment immediately after my date with him. I'd do it tomorrow upon his guidance. This is all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: