Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Cards

Been writing Christmas cards since last week; sent the set for friends and family who live overseeas- hm, that was Monday last week.

Currently, I have the remaining ones for "local mailing" and they are still here at home and being ready for tomorrow's mail at our local postal office on Stockton in North Beach. Can you believe this- I made an error in writing one of my gf's address and mixed matched it with my friends' address in Maryland. Eeks! Had to start all over again, buy some more, write, write, and write even more! It never ends...my hands are tired what with all those cards I had to write on- with this age when all is done on PC it is really a pain but that is the essence of all this excitement about Christmas: remembrances, thoughtfulness, cares, and love to those we care about. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: