Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cherry Talk

I am baking my third cherry pie for the summer. So, I discovered- it is so easy to have a stock of cherry filling. Baking cherry pie is a breeze! Well, let's see what happens!

I always make lattice pies and I seldom do the whole crust style with just a slash of diagonal line on it to let the air out of the pie. I thought it's not challenging at all but if you are rushing to bake a pie, this style works just fine for all times!

Lattice pie is time consuming to make but it's fun and beautiful. It's like weaving a paper project in art! Tonight, I added some decor and cut out a floral motif at the center. I'd upload the photo once it's baked. Meanwhile, I thought I couldn't stand cherries anymore. But I still love it!

[And after jamming, preserving and making cherry filling for two weeks now- a total of 60 lbs, I think I am a cherry connosier by now. Whoah!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: