Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring Time: Time To Spring Clean

Husband purchased these hat holders online last week and early this week, we received them as delivered by our local mail carrier from North Beach. We thought it is time to organize our haven now being springtime. We got rid of our old hat holders and replaced them with these new ones. We have a flat full of hats! Later, we are going to dispose some of the hats we do not use as much as our favorites (i.e. for me, it's the brown beret and his~the brown fedora hat and Perry Ellis green rainy day hat).

These days, I also use my garden hat as my "walking hat" when I go for a walk at noontime to hear mass at Ss Peter & Paul Parish. Sadly, I lost the string that holds it in my chin. Apart from my beret, I also love my baby pink cotton hat that husband and I bought last autumn in Pier 39, at our favorite hat store there. See how our hat holders do magic in our living quarters. They are nice and add aesthetics in our domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: