Thursday, February 01, 2007

HAWAII, Here I Come!




We will be in HAWAII this Saturday for a week from February 3. Meanwhile, I have to do the prep for this, meaning~ packing of our luggage, etc. Today should be a busy day for me ironing clothes (I hate this task of all things in the world) but it has to be done! I will be in HONOLULU but Little Boy Blue would be hopping from one jet to another (wow!) to visit different islands in reference to his business meetings.
BTW, our hotel is right across WAIKIKI BEACH! Whew!

Well, at the beach (or at the hotel swimming pool), I hope to get a mild tan. Just a mild one because I despise having blemishes on my face due to too much sun exposure! Who likes it, anyway?

FYI, when I was younger, I have done my share of being the "sun goddess" in the summertime. Haha! Now in my middle years, that ain't gonna happen again~ if I want to protect my skin from sun spots like freckles!

You all have a nice day today. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: