Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Greetings from Hawaii!

Here we are at the Pipeline Beach last Sunday. We had the sun with us so we were able to have a nice tan! BTW, husband and I are going back to San Francisco this Saturday onboard Hawaiian Airline.
Today, I had a date with my gf Jeanette. We worked together as overseas teachers in Bangkok many years ago. We met at the Moana Surfer (Sheraton Hotel). We had fun and walked along Kalakua Avenue and visited several places like the International Market, local shops, signature establishments like Hermes, Cartier, Bulgari, etc. After sauntering, we paced toward the local Japanese ramen house.
There, we both had noodles and soda. The serving was big~ it could actually feed three people at least with the set meal I ordered! Tonight at around six, I came back to our hotel happy, tired but fulfilled. I was ready to drop dead in bed to sleep. ZzzzZZZZZzz!

POST SCRIPT:


Tonight as I write this blog, I was voice chatting, text chatting and webcamera viewing with my sister Balloon and her daughter Sugar Pie. In between this, we were able to connect with our cousin Ningning on a conference chat. It was cool! Half way around the world we were inter-connected via the internet. I am in Honolulu; Balloon is in Bacoor while Ningning is in Quezon city. It's a small world after all, right?

SAND SCULPTURES by Little Boy Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: