Wednesday, January 17, 2007

January 8, 2006: Shopping At Central World- Bangkok, Thailand

Little Boy Blue and I as we were about to eat my favorite "rum raisin ice cream" by Swensen's. I had to take my lactate medicine to refrain me from having cramps and LBM (loose bowel movement) due to my milk allergy. But it was worth it! And I didn't get sick.

At the courtyard of Central World, formerly known as the location of the World Trade Center of Bangkok, lots of giant decors could be seen.Thailand is a Budhist country but Christmas has become a part of its commercial business ad campaign~ to attract more consumers during the Christmas season to shop at their malls. So they used this motif for economic strategy.

At the entrance of Central World, it was amusing to see mi esposo to pose right through here where a mass of cars, trucks, tuktuk and people are passing by on the street across this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: