Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hair Bum

Monday this week was a lazy day for me. All I did was nibble some grapes, munch some cheese and tinker my hair. Talking about my hair, I feel wonderful about it. It is almost reaching my waist. When it is wet, it dangles like feather when it touches my breast. The sensation tickles me like a mermaid. One who sings at night and dances in the moonlight skies? When I walk around my flat or elsewhere outside, it glides with me. When the wind blows, it follows me. It’s just marvelous, you see, having a long hair like mine. When it is cold and chilly, it swindles like shawl and it keeps me warm when the cool air reams through me. When it is hot and humid, I just tie it in a bun or a phony then I am sane and sound once more.

Having a long hair in the tropics could be distressing for me. When tiny beats of sweat do spring in my scalp, my body heat would stride then I would be sweaty, wet and cranky. This agony would spin like forever. So then I wished my hair were short. But then again, I am thankful it was long. It is just an exigent thought that comes like the winds of change in my life. My hair nightmare commenced my new year's resolution this year: THOU' SHALL NOT HIGHLIGHT YOUR OWN HAIR!

Last Monday, I was in illusion. I was a princess. I was beautiful. My long frizzy hair enveloped me like a handsome man would be doing to me, in my fancy. My hair cascaded like waves in the sea. In revelry, I tiptoed like a muse. In silence, I danced like a goddess. In my sweet remembrance of things, I was in exultation. Yet, in a blink of an eyelash, all these wondrous scenarios would change (sigh). And in a short while, I would be panic stricken on how to save my hair for the worst of time. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: