Saturday, January 20, 2007

City Living Inspiration: Mini Garden In My Veranda




What I miss about living in the suburbs is the space. Where we where before (in Ripon), there was a large yard that I had. It enabled me to do a lot of gardening all year-round, especially during spring time, when the buds start to grow. Here in the city, I barely have space, except for the ones I have in our veranda. Today, despite its minimal measurement, I am able to make my veranda quite functional. The nice touch I have for fine green milieu makes it all worthwhile~ to sit by the piano, play my prelude and fugue then gladly look by my veranda. It's all so inspiring to see what I have from my vantage point!


Last Yuletide, husband and I were away (we were overseas) for 25 days. Nourishment of my plants relied heavily on the drip system he had installed just the day before we left last December 22nd. When we came home in the evening of January 15th this week, I was delighted to see the rope lights on (husband set the timer for this). Well,my plants look happy and healthy. In fact, there are more green and yellow leaves sprouting like mana from heaven! They look so nice and makes it all so wonderful to be back to our little home sweet home in San Francisco.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: