Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fun Photos: Using The Printmaster Gold








I always love the Printmaster Software. They are great to work with, simple and easy plus user friendly. I always had this software since 1996. However, I lost some of my softwares after traveling around the globe due to my international postings in the past. Last week, we passed by Staples and I found this new one that works magic!

Well, today I did my projects well and I had a lot of fun with my photo files. Below are some sample photos simply known as "second generation photos" since they were download first from the printmaster plates; printed out on photo papers; then captured them once more using a digital camera.





After the long creative process, I saved them on jpeg files so I could download them here. And here are the final files. Enjoy! Let me know which one is your favorite. You can leave a message in the shoutbox/message box. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. That's the Mona Lisa I've been looking for! I think you're having too much fun, Becha. ---Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Josie. You bet, I had a lot of fun doing this photo-enhancement! The night after I created this set, we went to the Philippines for Christmas and these photos amused my siblings, and were given to them as gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Comment: