Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More World Cup 2006 Photos Taken in Little Italy (North Beach) in San Francisco


*Click photos to enlarge*

DATE: July 09, 2006 (Sunday)
TIME: Noontime

Washington Square (across Saints Peter and Paul Church along Filbert Street)


Park scene before the game was over. After Italy won, the park was jumpacked by people! One could hardly walk with ease! They were standing, sitting, playing soccer...walking their dogs...doing a variety of things all at the same time! There was also an outdoor exhibit of serigraphs and photographs. Anyhow, by the time we learned that Italy won over France, North Beach was shaking with intense energy of festivity! By this time, I was tired taking photos... BTW... all these photographs were taken using my new toy, TREO 650 phone by Cingular. I also have a "blue tooth" also known as the "wireless headphone" in the information technology world...I thought at first, husband was taking me to a dentist to have my tooth be done with a colored blue effects later did i find out it was a hi-tech gadget. Ayayayayay! Hahaha! Blue-eyed husband is super sweet and thougthful.. all these were gifts last week. We walked to Market Street (financial district of SFO) and there he got me my phone at the Cingular office. Now, I write my calendar appointments via my Treo phone and synch the files in my laptop. I also have file photos & personal information re: my friends and family in my contacts at my phone. That I call a
W-o-w!

The Italian flag being carried by Italian fanatics...while they were singing, dancing and chanting..."ITALIA! ITALIA! ITALIA!"


Along Columbus Avenue

People gathered inside and outside the Italian cafes and watched on big screens the on-going games: Italy vs. France

See the church stiple of St. Francis of Assisi? Check out the man on top of the roof at hotel Boheme...Click photos to enlarge!

.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: