Saturday, June 17, 2006

RELOCATION BLUES: Mirror, Mirror On The Wall- Who's The Fairest Of Them All?



Today is our last day to pack. We are on the last leg of it and it seems the hardest- the packing of the smallest stuff one finds inside the drawer, this drives me nuts! We brought out stuff for other folks to use~ like my favorite mirror-I really like them- but we are downsizing and husband is not into yard-sale trance this year so I say adios
to them! Ouch! I'd miss them. We used to have one in our bedroom and one in the hallway.

Anyhow~in between packing, I was watering the plants, baking French bread and initially doing scrapbook- would you believe? Husband was in a state of panic. Ayayayayyyyy!!! He is methodical and works in one room finishes it off them zooms to the next. Am not like that- OY! Haha! I find creativity in chaos like in times of moving, relocating, packing and unpacking.

When I get bored in one corner of the house I am working on, I go to the next room and then I'd get back to where I was~ once I had satisfied my packing style. And when saturated with the whole scenario of packing stint indoor-I would go out and water the plants. Beat that? For me seeing the water calms me down. Husband feels like his knees go to a constant level of tremollo when I am like this. Haha!
BTW...

LITTLE ANN asked, "Are you taking all your plants?"

My reply, "Oh yes~ they are ready to go tomorrow to North Beach!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: