Friday, June 23, 2006

DR. ARN IS BACK!

My friend ARN from my Brent days is back in California. She was formerly Miss Guam at the turn of the millenium. Apart from her good looks, Arn is also a Ph.D. holder and right now is doing her M.A. in Art Therapy in Belmont, CA. Whew! Anyhow, we'd meet two weeks from now. We had to set up another date instead of the agreed date tomorrow. Husband and I are quite busy with our relocation here in North Beach; all is still chaotic in our flat, it has to be sorted out ASAP. I am having a lot of hematoma due to the tripping I get from lack of walking space in our haven, for heaven's sake! We need to clean up our house as well in Ripon which is due for rental next Saturday so we are pretty pressured to do things by priority. Ayayay!!!

To ARN, sorry we can't meet you and MIKE in the city tomorrow but we'll make a nice get-together here in our "BISTRO" two weeks from now and hey, welcome back to you and MIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: