Wednesday, May 24, 2006

How Hi-Tech Are You?


Click photos to enlarge*

In the five months that I have learned to blog (use html files, add photos, animation + video files), I have seen a lot of development as far as information technology is concerned. It's interesting to see how one software programme, a toy or tool develops in a matter of months. I do enjoy surfing and do most of my reading on-line, even the news, I read the newspaper on-line! It's so practical having this modern technology as one of the perks of this age! What helps me enjoy what I am doing is my laptop! It's new, the web connection is fast- it's a dream come true! Mine is Dell Inspiron 9300 with a large screen (17 inches). This is so far the best laptop I ever had in years!!! This BTW is a surprise gift from moi esposo! The sound is great- stereo and the over all technology make up is fantastic for webdesigning. This laptop is comparatively lightweight; runs Windows XP Media Center. Other features:

Double-layer DVD burner. Type: Media , Operating System: MS Windows XP Media Center , Processor Name: Intel Pentium M 760, Processor Speed: 2 GHz, RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive Capacity: 80 GB, Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6800 Go, Primary Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW (Plus Minus), Wireless:
802.11g, Screen Size: 17 inches
Screen Size Type: widescreen
System Weight: 8.1 lbs
Notes: EOL: Dell Inspiron" 9400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: