Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Walk In Our Neighborhood


Click photos to enlarge

Our neighborhood is old~built in the 1920's so one would find this little town to be quaint and gorgeous. Our streets are filled with sycammore and mulberry trees, planted by an American solider before he went to France during the war. Flowers in bloom this spring season are bright and colorful. I'd miss this place when we move to SFO in June.

Berryman's residence...and their dog...this house is my favorite house in our neighborhood. It is almost like a doll house!


Here we are clowning at our neighbor's garden. Can you find my partner? He said I look like a scare crow with my pose here.
Perhaps a healthy scare crow? Eeks! Below: inside the Ripon Drug Store

L to R: inside the Ripon Library; exterior of the library; interior of Ripon Drug Store

L to R: I love this landscape design of our old lady's garden. She is a retired pharmacist and an artist; her flowers; the mint green house across our bedroom

L to R: my favorite flower: California poppy; Calvary Church across my kitchen window; Sue's house across our bedroom

More lovely houses....




Extreme Right: Egyptian Orthodox Church. There is at least 20 churches in my neighborhood!

L: Acacia Street; my optometrist's clinic in Ripon; the other side of Acacia Street


Beautiful homes built in the 1920's...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: