Thursday, February 23, 2006

A TIME TO SPRING CLEAN

Just had dinner. Husband cooked...meaning he ordered food at the restaurant or fastfood. He does this once in a while when I am lazy to cook due to my bio-rhythm or because I am keen on finishing a task at home. So far, I have been busy, spring cleaning for Saturday's date. Tomorrow, we're marketing. We missed doing that today as husband was busy with his calls and paperwork (online) at home. I did some pruning of my dying plants that didn't survive the winter frost. Some potted plants I brought in to save them from the cold had to be brought out eventually. I was having a hard time breathing due to their pollen. I was very much affected by it and I sneezed a lot plus I had puffy eyes. Well, I know my poor plants would survive again as the sun has been shining through so far this early spring. For dinner, we had "subway vegetarian sandwich" tonight plus soda (we' re minimizing in taking this, except for tonight, it's an exemption- well, actually we are trying to diet- whew)! We had oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies with hot brewed coffee for dessert. Yippe!As of now, am delighted as I am finally done with my spring cleaning. What a day it has been...but worth all the hardwork. House looks sparkling clean, shining bright. Yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: