Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Third Night In San Francisco



Been here since Sunday afternoon. It was raining when we arrived. Had a late lunch with life partner at Yee's Restaurant along Grant Street, one block from our hotel along Broadway. We didn't have umbrellas, just had our rain jacket. We walked out in the rain last Sunday night. First it was a drizzle then boy, it started to rain. Husband loved it and enjoyed it. I didn't. So I got caught in the rain and now am sneezing! Ha-choo!

I was totally disoriented this morning. I was confused about the day of the week; thought today was Wednesday. Ah, well- don't tell me I am not a spring chicken anymore 'coz I know I am not (ouch)! Well, I've been resting since coming here three nights ago so it's kind of good, really..

I have been lazy lately and opted to stay inside our room most of the time except for yesterday whenI needed to buy medicine due to an emergency (stomach cramps). Husband was sick. He is well now- not that well but better than the night before. Had to wait for the next morning to purchase the medicine at Walgreen's along Stockton Street. They close at 12 MN and open at 8 AM. So I was there and again it was starting to rain.

I am in hibernation at the moment. Tomorrow, I'd pull myself out of bed to explore the city; would be taking some street scenes for my photo file. At this point in time, the bed is calling me and at 1.45 A.M. (day one of the March calendar). I am dreaded to go to sleep as I might not sleep again (like the past two nights in a row). But I must, I must! So, night-night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: